Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2015: Seven months of 'Performing at Your Best with Luis Vicente Garcia'

As we start a new year, I would like to thank the wonderful people that help me make my radio show a Success! 

When we started to think about it, Winston Price (now y Executive Producer on the Voice America Radio Network) and his team helped me create the many incredible parts to the show, such as the banners, the links, setting up the page, coming up with the Bio and creating the show’s name and page. And it was an amazing year. 

You can hear all of the shows on the Voice America Business Channel at Performing at Your Best: Mindset Evolution with Luis Vicente Garcia

Our first show was aired on June 2nd so as we closed the year we  already did 32 shows, and getting ready later today for the second one of 2016. And the audio and technical people at VoiceAmerica have been incredible. Many thanks to all.

I have done several shows on my own and I have also had the most amazing guests. I interviewed my dear friends Margaret Maclay and Joan Detz; I interviewed incredible authors as Bob Burg and business colleagues as Ramon Palmero, Abel Calvo, Margarita Pasos, Tosin Ogunussi, Marc Kohler, Dr. Andreas Boettcher and Leeza Sipek. All are great friends, and they have shared with us and the incredible listeners - that week after week join us from several parts in the world - many amazing tips, new business ideas and they always give us this new perspective that we need to have in order to succeed in this fast changing world.

It was an incredible year of new and wonderful experiences. And today I want to share with you my top-5 shows of 2015 as reviewed by our listeners:


All of the shows and interviews were incredible. Thank you so much to my incredible guests; to the VoiceAmerica TEAM who have been so wonderful through out the year and most of all, to all the listeners who are the ones that make this happen.

To all, my best wishes for a wonderful 2016 filled with joy, happiness, new opportunities and many learning experiences.

And have a wonderful and a very successful year!

Luis Vicente Garcia






No comments:

Post a Comment